Intellectual Property complaints
Accessorries.com works to ensure full compliance with intellectual property laws and to ensure that listed items do not infringe the intellectual property of third parties. However, in accordance with our intellectual property policy, if you wish to make a complaint regarding alleged infringement then please follow the relevant guidance below to allow us to investigate, assess and respond to your complaint.
- Report your trademark complaint in writing and identify any relevant registration/application numbers, the registration country and the owner.
- Provide complete contact information (full name, postal address, email address and phone number).
- Provide a description of the content on our site that you claim infringes a trade mark and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our website (e.g. URLs and screenshots).
- Give a description of how the trademark is allegedly infringed.
- Provide an electronic or physical signature confirming you act on behalf of the trademark owner and attached files relevant to your request
- Report your copyright complaint in writing.
- Include a description of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed, and a description of the content on our site that you claim infringes your copyright.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our site (e.g. URLs and screenshots).
- Give a declaration if:
- You have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted content described, in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- The information in the complaint is accurate; and.
- Under penalty of perjury, you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will respond to any such complaint within seven working days.